Monday, March 31, 2008

An Update from Me

Hello Family and Friends. It has been awhile as you will be able to tell from the number of posts I have put up in the past few days! I hope you enjoy catching up on me and looking through the photos...

Life is good. Teaching is going well, except for a few children that I would love to have a positive impact on since they have a negative one on my class. But I have renewed my contract at PHS for next year! It will be nice to stay in one place and not make any major changes!

I am signing off now for I overslept today! Here is what I will be dreaming about....my ideal classroom....
Me!
My students!
This is in all good humor. I really feel blessed with my job this year and the people and students that surround me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauren,
My students never all look at me at the same time! This tells me you are doing a great job!
Love to you,
Coach Harris