I have not posted any pictures from February besides my adventure outdoors with Jenni. Here are a few more friendly faces that I got to spend some time with...
This is my friend Joachim. He is the son of my old roommate. Any day now he is going to get to meet his new baby brother or sister. He is anxiously awaiting. I went over one day and took this picture of him. He is a very laid back kid and adorable to boot. He thought he would just take a seat on his book box.
And here is the Burton Family, with the new one soon to arrive. I have the honor of being the Godmother of the next Burton child!!! Don't worry, I will post pictures as soon as the little one arrives!
This is Sr. Susan and I. She is the first of the community called the Apostles of the Interior Life. This is the community connected with the Collaborators of Your Joy that I am involved in. We threw her a surprise 50th birthday party.


No comments:
Post a Comment