Catholic Challenge Sports is a league composed of young adults in the KC Metro area. They offer multiple sports leagues to particpate in. We just finished the Dodgeball season. This was my first experience with CCS, however I think I will continue to play in other sports. Actually, right now I am playing in an indoor soccer league, and in the near future I may commit to playing Ultimate Frisbee. It's a great way to hang out with friends, meet new people, and make time for exercise! Here's a few pics and clips from the season.
Pray.

Play.

Ready...

Go!


I hope I caught this one!
Pray.
Play.
Ready...
Go!

I hope I caught this one!
In case you want some live action of young adults playing a childhood game!
These clips are of my roommate Stacy's team...They eventually became the Champions of the season!
I have a few more clips, but I am experiencing technical difficulties!
For more information and photos for CCS Dodgeball, check out:

No comments:
Post a Comment