Friday, March 07, 2008

PHS Dodgeball Tourney

Our sophomore class at PHS hosted a dodgeball tourney as a fundraiser. I would say about 100 students participated. As a staff we composed one team. Word got around my team that I was part of a dodgeball league, so my colleagues thought they had a secret weapon. But once the kids found out, word got around school. The funniest part of the evening was that I was knocked out immediately in both of our games, so I didn't even get to play. However, as a staff member it was a good time to look and be ridiculous in front of the students. I think the most enjoyable part of the evening was warming up with my colleagues, and hanging out with them outside of the world of academia.
Team Photos

Warming up

Approaching the start of the game

Our way of preparing for the next round

No comments: