Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year's Celebration

The Catholic young adult group in KC is up and thriving. They hosted a New Year's Bash at one of Kansas City's trendiest art lofts, the Arts Incubator, in the Crossroads District of downtown KC. I extended the invitation to Robyn and Tim, and to my surprise they came along with Tim's brother and girlfriend, and Tim's stepsister and boyfriend. There we joined several of my friends for a night of dancing and celebrating the coming of the new year! Here are some pictures, mostly "courtesy" of my friends...










HAPPY NEW YEAR'S....12:00am!


Happy New Year's to you! Cheers to 2008!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2008 Sis! I am loving to catch up on all you do and never cease to get a laugh at your ability to laugh at yourself...going to school early on a snow day...what a hoot! Sounds and looks as if you guys brought in the New Year right and really neat that your sis came up to join you! I don't ever get to see the Let Loose you two! I loved it! You guys have seen Ami and I do EVERYTHING...
Anywho, thanks for the BLOG page, it is fun to read and gives me some great ideas! And it reminds me to stop and laugh a little. Oh, did I tell you I am a godparent of Matt and Aisha's little Noah...even went to church for the Baptism...kind of liked it too! Thought you might be proud of me. Love ya, Lori