Catholic Challenge Sports is a league of young adults who enjoy recreation. Through this league I have participated in flag football, dodgeball, ultimate frisbee, kickball, and now miniature golf.
My teammates, the Schwallers, their friend, and I were team Golf Terms. Though we thought we may have a running for the theme contest, we ended up winning the tourney for our skill instead. For a game of best ball, we tied for first with a score of 15 under par. However we had to play one extra hole to see who the first place team would win the title. My teammates entrusted the task to me. So I competed against the other team, for a hole that felt much like the PGA, with the crowd standing by in silence anticipating each stroke. Somehow, I managed to win it for the team, even though my first "putt" landed off course!
It was a fun night and a good reminder that a game of putt putt can be great entertainment!
Team GOLF TERMS: Back 9, Hole in One, Handicap, and Driver
(aka: me, Justin, Kelly, and Dan)
No comments:
Post a Comment