Wednesday, July 22, 2009

27 years...

For my birthday, I spent the day with several friends in Kansas City...

The day began with Mass followed by a play date with Katie, Joachim, and Isaac Burton and with Kristi and Gianna Dennihan...

After playing all morning, Jenni Bence took me out to lunch and TCBY!

Then Sarah and I took a tour of a few churches around town followed up with an italian dinner at Lidia's downtown...

At the conclusion of dinner, we had a small gathering of guests for ice cream sundaes....
Guests present: Michelle, John, Annie, Mike, Ryan, Katie, Joachim, Isaac, Kelly, and Dan

oh and let's not forget the dance party!



Thanks for everyone for your thoughts, prayers, flowers, and calls on my birthday!


Cheers to 27!

1 comment:

Liesel said...

Happy Birthday, Lauren! Lucky you not having to spend it teaching! And thanks for your donation.

FYI your website more than any others makes me the most homesick. So I can't decide whether it is a good or bad thing that you post infrequently :). Have a great day!