The night of the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship I had the honor of fixing the Burton's dinner. This was of course followed up by watching the Championship game! I have to admit, I wasn't sure if we were going to win, but I had to have faith. While watching the game I just wasn't as into it as I was the Saturday before...Well that was until the last few minutes when we were down by 9! Wow, what a game! Although these pics were not necessarily taken during the game I think they express the spirit in the Burton household!
First off, you have to carb up for the big game...
and as any good friend of Sheena knows, you must eat asparagus with your hands, it is only proper etiquette.
Then it was time for tip off. You have to call your friends at the beginning and during the game to be sure they are cheering on those Jayhawks!

Jaydreamin'
...modern style
But wait! Collin's did you really just make that move and risk the game?
Joachim: Oh my gosh! Hold your breath!
Isaac: Whoosh! It's okay bro, Chalmers saved the day!!!
Isaac: Whoosh! It's okay bro, Chalmers saved the day!!!
As per request of Roy Williams:



No comments:
Post a Comment