Sunday, April 27, 2008

Robyn

My sis...

My sister Robyn is making major motions forward in her videography business. She now has a company called Big Red Box Productions, LLC. I wanted to share with you her latest news since many of my friends have met my sis before and so that the family can get an update as well!

So here's an update from Robyn.

If you would like to see some of her sampled work click on her logo below.

"Hello Family and Friends!

First off, Shawn - Happy First Communion and Birthday! I love you and am so sorry to have missed your big day.

To the rest, I wanted to send a little update to you because God has really been sending blessings to Big Red Box Productions and I wanted to share with you. Yesterday I filmed the Ram's Draft Party down at the Edward Jones Dome. And the Rams were the ones who hired me! This is the second event that they have hired me to film and hopefully this is the beginning of a long lasting relationship with them. They were very pleased with the first event and I can only hope they are pleased with the footage I captured yesterday! It was a great time, a little nerve-wrecking a points. I would say the most profound part of the experience was realizing that the players were my age and the cheerleaders 4 years younger. Very very strange. Still, its hard to be confident around them, but hopefully I'll ease into them being my friends! (Don't worry, asap I will bring them to a Carmody celebration, but give me a little time.) We haven't settled if they would like the footage edited or not, but my fingers are crossed that they will. (I'll let you know!) So that is big time.

Also big time is that the company my dad works for has hired me to make a 2 minute video piece for their salesmen to use. Tomorrow I will be flying out to Washington DC to do the filming, coming back Tuesday and then producing 500 DVDs for them in the next two weeks! So this is also a huge opportunity for BRB Pro.
Now, if I can just get these philosophy papers done (by tomorrow) then everything will be settled! On a better note, only one more semester of school! I will be walking across the UMSL stage next December (Mom, put that on your calendar somewhere!) and I am going to have everyone over to my apartment to celebrate, see where I live finally and for you to meet both my awesome new roommate Stephanie and my always awesome cat Aiko.

A little update on Tim - he is doing really well and we're doing really great and having a lot of fun while being way too super busy. He is now working at Trader Joes along side of UPS and starts his shift at 5am, which means he's getting out about the time I like to wake up! He is liking it although God is bringing in great new opportunities for coffee and so we're praying that God will lead him where He sees best fit for Tim's passion right now. We are very active in our church, Grace & Peace and love it...we are surrounded by very wonderful, down to earth, people and families (small kids galore) there. I have another great set of twins in my life now at church (Joe and Nadine) which is the second picture. The first is of Aiko in all of her glory. Please share with your kids.
Hope you all enjoy. Would love to hear back from you. I love you!
Robyn, Pumpkin Head
"

No comments: