Friday, October 12, 2007

Waxing by Missy

Last weekend, Aunt Missy and Uncle Tim came to visit! I felt quite honored since they took the weekend away from the kiddos and wanted to come see me! Needless to say, we had a great 24 hours together filled with laughter. The laughter began as I shared some stories about my students...especially the stories related to flatulence...then I realized that I had at my place a container of Flarp...a putty that makes farting noises...so we had lots of fun playing tricks with that....this comes into play later...

My time with Missy and Tim included a tour of the city including Downtown, the Plaza area, Brookside, Parkville, my school, and my condo...then we attended Mass together, followed by a trip to the Plaza for dinner at P.F. Chang's.

On our way back from dinner, we reminisced some memories from family vacations in Michigan. We then recalled the evening of facials with all the girls in the family. Missy was once again inspired to wax my eyebrows. I was up for the fun...there is really not much more to say other than she did a great job and I have not laughed as hard as I did in a long time...the video should explain more....

I believe the laughter stems from Aunt Missy thinking she may have accidentally waxed my entire eyebrow and from her need to go quickly go to the bathroom.

So please, watch the video for a good laugh.
Thanks Aunt Missy and Uncle Tim for a great weekend. It was my pleasure to have you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I'm crying from laughing so hard... again! Too bad it isn't more clear that your aunt is farting in the bathroom. We were laughing too hard! Thanks again for inviting me to share in this fun! I love the updates :)
Jenni B