
Hello family and friends, it has been quite some time since I have last sent out an update/posting...since before Thanksgiving in fact...so of course, things have happened...
I have taken some time over the past few weeks trying to play catch up...So if you want to, have fun and browse, otherwise, I just want you all to know that I hope you are well!
Just for a quick update, I am having the best semester of my career. My students are respectful, honorable, enjoyable, and best of all, quiet! Although, I did have to threaten today to my last block class that they did not want to meet Ms. D from the fall semester. They got quiet pretty quickly, I guess I built a reputation for myself last semester...the teacher who yelled a lot! :)
Since school is going well, I find that I am much more at ease and at peace this semester. I am staying busy as always with school, Collaborators, apostolate, sports leagues, catching up with friends, visits home, trying to consistently run, and working on spiritual resolutions.
To my family, I miss you dearly. To my friends across the country, I hope all is going well!
Love to you all,
Lauren

No comments:
Post a Comment