Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lunch Date in St. Louis

Last weekend I came through St. Louis to meet up with my high school friends for a float trip. I had the brief opportunity to see some of my family. I drove in Friday night after school and stayed with Dad and Francine. We had the evening to catch up. Then upon the return from the float on Sunday night I visited with my Mom and Tom and then also with the Roths (my aunt, uncle and cousins). I took my first personal day of the year, and let me tell you, it was much needed and it has rejuvenated me to finish out the rest of this academic year. I went to Mass, then spent some time with my grandparents. After that I met up with my sister and two of my cousins for lunch at the Boat House Restaurant at Forest Park. As we were driving back to my cousins, we drove up next to another aunt in a traffic jam! So that was a sweet surprise! Finally at the conclusion of lunch I drove back to Kansas City to get ready for the school week.

Lunch at the Boat House...
We called my cousin Scott to wish him a happy birthday. We decided to eat in his honor.
Caitlin, Robyn, and Jordan

Jordan, Me, and Caitlin


SISTERS: Robyn and Me


SISTERS: Jordan and Caitlin


I love my cousins (including all those not present)!!!!

No comments: