Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow Days...


Not one, but two snow days! I cannot believe it either. But there are some serious perks of living in southern Kansas City and work in Northern Kansas City when winter weather comes around. Although I must admit that I love every snow day I have had, whether deserved or not, I will probably be tired when June comes around and we will be making up 5+ days of school...but until then, cheers to days off!
Today Jenni and I ventured out to Shawnee Mission Park with Malachi. We hiked the trails, climbed the tower that overlooked the city, climbed upon fallen trees over the streams, and skated on the lake...don't worry, we took some precaution!
Here's a glance! It was great to be outdoors and enjoy the scenic beauty....
we climbed up a tower to overlook the countryside/city....
Titantic?
We came, we saw, we conquered (the tower)

Malachi following the leader


Just chillin'

and of course, we had to take a risk and walk and dance upon the frozen lake...don't worry, we took a few precautions!

No comments: