Saturday, July 21, 2007

Blogging for You!

Hello Friends and Family!

I hope to keep you posted on what is taking place in my life. So please check in and see what is going on with me! I imagine that I will be sparse in posting these next few weeks, however as soon as the school year starts I hope to update regularly! I love you all!

p.s. previously I had used this site to send pics to a few of my friends, so if you want, feel free to look into the earlier posts...some could qualify as blackmail...I should just erase them, but for you I won't!

Love ya,
Lauren

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lauren....just looked over your WHOLE blog page. dang...what a busy summer!! looks like it was FILLED with FUN, FRIENDS and FAMILY!!! looking forward to checking in on you via blog.....this is too cool. thanks for sharing....e

Anonymous said...

Hey Lauren,
Wow thanks for sharing this with me. I so enjoy reading and following you. You are fun and I enjoy being around you. Glad to be with you on your birthday. Love your new condo....it was more fun moving those two boxes tho! HA
Good luck - I will check your blog. Love ya.....Collette

Anonymous said...

Lauren, I love your new blog. Will look forward to keeping up with your year. v

Eric said...

Dirn, thanks for your prayers about Opa. I'm glad Liesel and Dom could see him this summer as much as they did. God smiled on us for that! Good luck teaching, and the house/condo looks great!