Today is my marathon day....teaching, grad class, and RCIA...so since I had decided to check my mail(s), I also decided to grab a bite to eat...nothing sounded appealing, so I fixed myself a class of chocolate milk. As I was standing there, enjoying this divine drink, I quickly thought back to when the Davis girls were in St. Louis and we spoke of chocolate milk and cherrios...I did not try this fine treat at that time, but today in a moment's discernment, I decided, "hey I need to eat something," so why not pour some cheerios into my cup!?! But what resided just to the right of the cherrios? Nothing other than toasted rice (aka chex)....So I decided, hey that would be good and grabbed the box. I noticed that it felt full (when I knew it should not have been), but it sure did not feel heavy like a book could be living there! I then proceeded to open the box and noticed a ziploc bag of chex there. I just figured Jessica must have combined two boxes... But then, as I was pulling out the bag, it crossed my mind, and there it was....
DOG STORIES!
the funny thing is that I hardly eat chex,
I only have it to make puppy chow! (ha ha!)
and the rest is history....until its in your paws....
No comments:
Post a Comment